Within datacenters connected to our backbone we can deliver 1GE/10GE ports within less then 60 minutes.
Please contact email@example.com or use our NOC hotline if you are already a customer of SysEleven.
SysEleven is a leading managed hosting provider in Germany. The Berlin-headquartered company enables its customers to bring complex applications to market quickly and to run at scale. SysEleven relies on high-end infrastructure, ISO-27001 certification, and cloud-based applications like OpenStack. With over 80 highly-qualified specialists on staff and experience going back to 2007, SysEleven is an expert hosting partner. Discover more at www.syseleven.de – engage, build, run.
- SysEleven guarantees that all data is transported by best effort withouth execeptions.
- SysEleven guarantees that all backbone links and upstream connections are not congested.
SysEleven has an open peering policy.
Nevertheless, certain requirements should be met to keep our routers and their configuration clean and healthy! ;-)
- complete PeeringDB record
- well maintained IRR record
Traffic levels from/to potential peers who are reachable via route servers should exceed 100 Mbps on average.
|AS-SET / Macro||AS-SYSELEVEN @ RIPE|
|Reccomended Prefix Limit||500 (v4) / 250 (v6)|
|24/7 NOCfirstname.lastname@example.org (phone no. for customers only)|
- SysEleven does not accept prefixes smaller than /24 or /48.
- Bogon ASN, Bogon Prefixes and IXP networks will be rejected on ingrress.
- Strict prefix filtering based on IRR data is applied on all BGP sessions.
- For security reasons, SysEleven will reject prefixes learned via IX route servers with RPKI validation-state "invalid".
Private Network Interconnects
- 10/100GE PNIs at the listed facilites are accepted for sessions with 95/5 > 2.5 / 25 Gbps (in/out).